On the new voting arrangements agreed by leaders recently for the ECB to cope with enlargement, the central banker said: "From a Swedish perspective, this appears a rather favourable solution."
He said it would not be a significant blow to lose a vote at some meetings. "The value of the right to vot
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations