The plans were reported by Interfax who quoted a source on the Russian delegation led by Deputy Premier Alexander Zhukov. He is in Beijing preparing Fradkov's visit.
According to Interfax, the source said that the agreement will be directed at increasing the transparency of the banking institutions in the tw
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers