The European Central Bank (ECB) will hold its second Central Banking Conference on 24 and 25 October 2002 in Frankfurt on "The transformation of the European financial system".
The first ECB Central Banking Conference was held on 2 and 3 November 2000 under the heading "Why price stability?". The purpose of these biannual conferences is to encourage an exchange
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development