The European Central Bank (ECB) will hold its second Central Banking Conference on 24 and 25 October 2002 in Frankfurt on "The transformation of the European financial system".
The first ECB Central Banking Conference was held on 2 and 3 November 2000 under the heading "Why price stability?". The purpose of these biannual conferences is to encourage an exchange
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says