The Japanese currency weakened from about Y123.8 to the dollar to just below Y125 - the level the ministry appears to think represents fair value despite the market's desire to strengthen it.
Masaru Hayami, the central bank's gove
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power