Minutes published Wednesday showed that MPC members saw several arguments for raising rates and for some the decision was "finely balanced".
But the MPC decided that though the upside risks to consumption had probably incr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations