The agreement was signed by the Croatian Central Bank vice governor, Tomislav Presecen, his Indonesian counterpart Aulia Pohan, the Croatian central bank said in a statement.
The agreement shoul
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors