The agreement was signed by the Croatian Central Bank vice governor, Tomislav Presecen, his Indonesian counterpart Aulia Pohan, the Croatian central bank said in a statement.
The agreement shoul
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says