Bulgaria National Bank is to use technology from Sydney-based Integrated Research (IR) to monitor and manage the national ATM and point of sale (POS) networks.
The bank's card payments subsidiary Borica will deploy IR's Prognosis system to manage the HP servers it uses to operate the Bulgarian ATM/POS network.
Simeon Chuhovski, head of r
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure