They are not quite the words being used in the search for a new Governor of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ), but the sentiments are the same report Reuters.
Leaving no stone unturned in the search for a new head, a recruitment firm has taken out advertisements in prominent international publications seeking applicants.
"A strong commitment to price stability a
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations