Source: The Nation, Kenya
Central bank governors from the East African Community have committed themselves to a study on monetary union.
The study was approved by the Council of Ministers during its meeting in September 2002, and the EAC S
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says