The Fed's decision came as no shock but did come in for some criticism. The New York Times on Wednesday urged the FOMC to "get started," saying continued low rates would eventually lead to abrupt and painful hikes. "It cannot wait until after the election, nor until it sees inflation pick up," the rep
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury