Employees will prevent the publication of representative rates for the dollar and foreign currencies, as well as the implementation of the monetary tender for banks, resulting in disruptions of financial operations in the market, the report said.
The Bank's Board were quoted as saying that the Bank of Israel's Employees Committe
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession