Employees will prevent the publication of representative rates for the dollar and foreign currencies, as well as the implementation of the monetary tender for banks, resulting in disruptions of financial operations in the market, the report said.
The Bank's Board were quoted as saying that the Bank of Israel's Employees Committe
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says