Source: Baltic News Service
Russia's central bank has deleted Latvia from the list of states and territories whose currency operations with Russia's entities are subject to tight control, said Russia's central bank in a statement.
A respective decision made by the Central Bank of Russia on March 31 wi
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro