Anka Musa will take up her new position from 1 June, 2004 and will replace Dragan Kovacevic who moves to a senior position in a commercial bank. Anka Musa has extensive experience in the BiH financial system, FENA reported.
According to FENA, Mr. Nicholl said he was pleased that Anka Musa has agreed to accept promo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde