OECD chief economist Jean-Philippe Cotis was quoted in a newspaper interview on Wednesday as saying there was ample room for the European Central Bank to cut interest rates by a "significant" amount.
The International Herald Tribune quoted Cotis as saying "there is a clear-cut case" for the ECB to cut interest rates soon, by more th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations