Earlier, central bank governor Tito Mboweni, who hosted the gathering, lambasted some of the state-owned enterprises, such as Spoornet, for raising their fares by up to 60 percent "as if the country has no inflation targets".
Mboweni said the gove
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations