Source: Associated Press
Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan lauded the "remarkable resilience" of the U.S. economy on Tuesday, predicting that growth will pick up soon and praising the timing of the Bush administration's tax cut.
Speaking by video link to other top central bankers gathered in Berlin, Greenspan said
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors