``The outlook for inflation remains benign,'' Brazilian central bankers said in the minutes from last week's policy meeting.
The minutes have changed little from previous statements, and reiterated that the central bank will continue conducting its monetary policy with ``more parsimony.''
The central bank also annou
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development