The measures are aimed at restoring economic and social stability to a country racked by economic crisis and bloody street protests since the former government defaulted on debt payments late last year.
"Argentina is broke," the country's new economy minister, Jorge Remes Lenicov said in a nationwide address.
Mr Remes Lenicov said he will
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde