The hearing will be held at 10 a.m., the panel said.
President George W. Bush nominated Kohn, who has served on the Fed's board since August 2002, for a four-year term as Fed vice chairman on May 18. The nomination requires Senate approval.
Kohn has spent his entire professional life within the Federal Reserve Sys
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- Caputo quits as Argentina central bank chief