"According to our information, there are reservations within the ECB with regard to the first prizewinner, because the construction of that design would be too costly," the head of the Social Democrat SPD party in Frankfurt's city council, Klaus Oesterling, told the daily Frankfurter Rundschau in an interview.
A spokesman for the
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure