"There will be no statement," said a spokesman for the Reserve Bank of Australia, which hosted the Executives' Meeting of East Asia-Pacific, or EMEAP, central bankers.
Among the senior central bankers to attend were Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Yutaka Yamaguchi, Bank of Korea Governor Chol-Hwan Chon, Bank Negara
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury