"It is clear that we want him to be elected and I think that there is a chance that he will be," Zapatero said on Wednesday.
He said in comments on Spanish radio Onda Cero: "It would be good news and we shall do everything to bring it about."
There should be an unwritten rule that whenever the
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure