The IMF announced the members of the eight-strong panel Thursday, who will assess the adequacy of the Fund's framework for decision making.
It will be chaired by Trevor Manuel, South Africa's finance minister, and features a host of well-regarded figures from academe, business and government:
· Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Indonesia's f
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development