"According to the text, a man or woman in charge cannot (have their mandate) renewed and cannot take another post within the same group," said Fabius, on the margins of the World Economic Forum. "You have to have deliberation by heads of state."
Fabius was speaking after a French
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS