The draft forecasts the 2002 cumulative inflation at 12%-14% and reiterates the floating ruble exchange rate policy.
The law requires the CBR to submit the finalized monetary policy guidelines to the Duma by 1 December.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations