Reinhart helped draft the statements after meetings of the Federal Open Market Committee, which has kept the benchmark rate at 5.25 percent since August last year.
Reinhart plans to join the American Enterprise Institute, a Washington-based think tank, the organization said Wednesday. He will write about monetary policy and macroeco
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says