IMF chiefs, announcing they had cleared the final tranche of a $596m loan, praised the country's adherence to a fund-agreed economic programme.
"Pakistan's achievements under the programme... have been commendable," said Eduardo Aninat, the fund's deputy managing director.
"Despite adverse weather conditions, real per capi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power