The report's release "originally was for today, but because of the U.S. crisis, the U.S. data didn't arrive in time," a BIS spokeswoman said.
The release has been delayed by a week. It will now be published 9 October.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde