It has already raised almost SwFr 4.8bn from the sale of 320 tonnes of gold since May 2000. The sales form part of an agreement signed by fifteen European central banks on September 26 1999.
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements