Source: Riksbank press release
At its meeting today the Executive Board of the Riksbank appointed Kerstin Hallsten new Deputy Head of the Monetary Policy Department. Mrs Hallsten will lead the work on the Inflation Report. She takes up her new post on 7 April 2003.
Kerstin Hallsten has worked at the Riksbank since 1989. She received a PhD in economics in 2000 and is curren
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting