Source: Bulgarian News Network
Parliament elected Thursday head of the parliamentary commission on budget and finance Ivan Iskrov governor of the Bulgarian National Bank.
The lawmakers voted 140-50 to approve Iskrov's candidacy that was proposed by the ruling National Movement Simeon II (NMSS). There were 20 abstentions.
Iskrov won to curr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations