Source: Times of Oman
Hamoud bin Sangour Al Zadjali, executive president of the Central Bank of Oman (CBO), will head the Sultanate's delegation to the 34th meeting of the governors' committee of central banks and monetary agencies for the AGCC countries which will be held in Qatar today.
Zadjali will be accompanied by Hamoud Saleh
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio