The weighting of the dollar in the two-currency "basket" had been reduced from 90 percent to 80 per cent with effect from March 15, the bank said.
The decision reflects the importance of the European Union in Russian trade and also the strength of the euro.
The bank said that the increa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting