Walton died suddenly on 21 June last year with no explanation given for his death. Paul Boak, of the coroner's officer in Cheltenham, England, said he died from the bacterial infection necrotizing fasciitis.
Walton had overcome leukemia, a cancer-like disease of the white blood cells, some years before.
Diseases such as leukemia that suppress the imm
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations