The Financial Supervisory Authority, an amalgamation of the existing financial and insurance regulators, comes into being on 1 January.
Tuominen is now director general of the Financial Supervision Authority, the existing financial regulator which will cease to operate on 31 December. She will serve as acting director general of the new regulator from 1 January until a perman
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- Caputo quits as Argentina central bank chief