The Financial Supervisory Authority, an amalgamation of the existing financial and insurance regulators, comes into being on 1 January.
Tuominen is now director general of the Financial Supervision Authority, the existing financial regulator which will cease to operate on 31 December. She will serve as acting director general of the new regulator from 1 January until a perman
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations