Slovenia's Finance Minister Dusan Mramor and World Bank head James Wolfensohn were walking from the government building in Ljubljana to a nearby congress centre to attend a book presentation when they were splattered with paint by a small group of protesters.
The presentation had to be delayed until Mramor changed his suit and Wolfensohn rinsed the paint out of his
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says