A number of economists would be asked to appear the day after Stevens's testimony to offer analysis, under a plan to be considered by the House of Representatives' Economics Committee, said Craig Emerson, the committee's deputy chairman in an interview.
``There'd be considerable public benefit in a rigorous evaluatio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power