The card was allegedly used in voting for the election of National Bank governor Kori Udovicki in the parliament last July.
The MP, who has not been named, is suspected of abuse of his office by the unauthorised use of a parliamentary voting card.
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?