"This would reduce the risk of bottlenecks in the economy with rising cost inflation and continued debt build-up," Norges Bank said in a statement following the decision.
"On the other hand, raising the interest rate m
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations