"At this point it is hard to foresee when Japan will emerge from deflation," BOJ Deputy Governor Toshiro Muto told a seminar in Tokyo.
"It will be hard to overturn deflation within the current fiscal year (ending next March). After that, there is a chance that the gap between supply and demand wi
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms