"There was still little evidence of inflationary pressures in the supply chain passing through into wages or consumer prices," the majority of the Monetary Policy Committee concluded, according to the minutes. "
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde