Source: Daily Nation, Kenya
The Central Bank yesterday made major changes involving directors of key departments.
Long-serving director of bank supervision John Murugu was moved to the Banking Department as director, swopping places with Mr Jones Nzomo.
The director of financial markets, Ms Eunice Kagane, is the new boss of the Deposit Protect
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development