The ceremony held at Nur Mosque was attended by President Mohammed Khatami, Parliament Speaker Mahdi Karrubi, a number of cabinet ministers and vice presidents, judicial officials, parliamentarians, as well as military officials and political figures and media representatives.
The former CBI governor died last year after suffering a stroke.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting