``Though Japan's growth will slow, I expect the economy can continue to achieve an expansion faster than its potential growth rate, and that's the main scenario,'' she said at a meeting with business executives in Shimonoseki, southwestern Japan.
"Upward pressure on consumer prices won't be strong,'' she added.
Suda also said the Ba
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development