On providing technical assistance for preparing legislation on micro financing. The memorandum was signed by the US ambassador to Tajikistan, Franklin Huddle, and the chairman of the Tajik National Bank, Murodali Alimardonov.
Huddle told journalists in an interview that the memorandum was signed in keeping with a bilateral agr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations