"I would not be surprised if their total losses aggregate about 5% of their obligations," Poole told Bloomberg, a media agency, on Sunday. "Five percent does not seem to me to be an outrageous guess." Bloomberg puts the enterprises' obligations at about $6 trillion.
The US Treasury announced a takeover of the two companies on Sunday, a move Po
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security