It will be held from November 12 to 16 at the BIBF, Juffair, and conducted by a team of international experts from the International Monetary Fund and Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Deputy director and head of Banking Learning Centre Hussain Ismail said the BIBF was chosen to host the workshop because of
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group