Source: PAP news agency
Minister of Finance Grzegorz Kolodko said on Wednesday [2 April] that the central bank's refusal to free the revaluation reserve would make it impossible for Poland to enter the euro zone in 2007.
In a public finance reform programme, the Ministry of Finance proposed that 9bn zlotys [about 1.42bn pounds] of th
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB