But the euro zone's two biggest economies face an uphill battle to rein in spending as the Commission said recovery would be delayed by a year, the jobless rate will rise slightly, and the threat of war with Iraq poses downside economic risks, Reuters reported.
EU Monetary Affairs Commissioner Pe
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting