Deputy Governor Irma Rosenberg took part in an EMU seminar organised by Jonkoping University on Friday. One of the subjects she discussed was Swedish stabilisation policy in the event of membership of the Eurosystem.
"If Sweden joins the euro, the responsibility for our national stabilisation policy will lie with the government and parliament through fiscal
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting